My dogs have started digging holes in the backyard now. They must know that the beginning of the end of the world is near. I have decided that they’re going to help me build a bunker for the end of the World. Before the end of the World comes, I would like to wake up next to this man in the morning please.
Just kidding. I bet you think i was telling you the truth.
I’m trying to figure out the best time of the day, during the summer to take photos. The sun either seems to be too bright or not right. I’ve figured it out for Cloudy days, but not on a bright day like we are having today. I know you’re not supposed to take photos when the sun is at it’s highest and that’s it. You see this picture? It’s so bright and I don’t like that, but they still look good don’t they? I think one of these would be tasty on a BLT sandwich. We had these with the Spicy Garlic Shrimp.
Ingredients from Eating Well
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
91 calories | 6 grams of Fat | 6 gm of carbs| 2 grams of fiber | 3 grams of protein