Nutrition Info: 184 Calories | 8 gr Fat | 28 g Carbs | 1 g Protein | 1 g Fiber
Points Plus: 5
Ingredients from Taste of Home
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (20 ounce) cans sliced pineapple
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; mix well. Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Trim pineapple to fit the muffin cups; place one ring in each cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oils and 1-1/4 cups of the reserved pineapple juice; mix well. Spoon over pineapple, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately invert onto wire racks to cool. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.