Remember the Oreo Icebox Cake that I made? I took that same concept and made a Peppermint Oreo version. Have you tried the peppermint Oreos yet? Mmm think those are my favorite oreos ever. I’ve been looking for the candy cane ones and can only seem to fine minis. Then Trader Joe’s has the Candy Cane Joe Joe’s, those are fantastic and would be great in this. This time, instead of putting the oreos and cool whip into an 8×8 pan, I used a bread loaf pan so that it would look taller and a little fancier. Peppermint anything rocks and its my favorite Christmas flavor.
This is a super easy dessert. Cool whip, oreos, repeat. Freeze, Eat, Repeat. Get it, got it, good?
- 2 packages of Peppermint oreos
- 2 tubs of cool whip, thawed
- 1½ cup milk
- Crushed peppermint candy canes for top
- Place saran wrap over an 8X8 inch loaf pan, this is to get it out easier. Dip first package of oreos in milk one by one then lay flat at bottom of 8X8inch loaf pan.
- Spread cool whip over oreos, then repeat process for a total of 4 layers
- Crumble oreos on top, or drizzle hot fudge if desired
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight