Need a last minute side dish for this weekend? Look no more! These red, white, and blue potatoes are perfect for a colorful and festive Summer side dish for the 4th of July. My favorite color happens to be purple and potatoes are one of my favorite vegetables. My first instinct was to take the bag right away. Usually, when I’m shopping at a clothing store, I will only take things that say “Take me, Take me” in the back of my mind because I love it so much. I guess you could say the same rule for these potatoes!
Woh, is it July 1st already? June went by so fast. I’m pretty excited for the 4th of July weekend. Going to the lakes and I’m bringing my tripod and telephoto lens with me. Hoping to get some shots of an Eagle and the Milky Way Galaxy. I’m praying to god this smoke from the wildfires doesn’t mess with the weather this weekend. The moon and sun have both been pink lately, and it freaks people out! Oh no, the sun looks pink what’s going on?! As my facebook newsfeed is filled with pictures of the crazy pink sun on Monday morning.
- 2½ cups of red, white, and blue potatoes or baby red potatoes
- 1 sprig of Rosemary chopped
- 2 tsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes in half and place them on a sheet tray. Add one tablespoon of olive oil, the rosemary, and garlic to the potatoes. Using your fingers, spread the potatoes around on the baking sheet until the potatoes are all coated with oil.
- Bake the potatoes at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Once the potatoes are don't sprinkle with parmesan cheese.