Mmmm Salmon, I could have this fish for every night of the week with a different flavor or vegetable and not get bored.
The best part about this meal: one pan! That’s it. Hardly no clean up. If you’re wondering what this salmon tastes like, it’s almost like shrimp scampi. Garlic, lemon, and butter. 3 easy and simple ingredients. This recipe will probably end up on your weekly menu rotation.
Have you ever had roasted broccoli before? It’s delicious. The sides get super crispy almost like kale does when you roast that in the oven.
Oh yah, and is it Spring yet? I am pretty tired of Winter already and it’s only the middle of Janurary. Winter driving also sucks. Got to slow down big time and drive 10 to 15 ft behind someone else’s car.Print
One Pan Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with Broccoli
- 1.25 pounds of salmon
- 2 tsps of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 to 5 slices of lemon, depending on the size of salmon you get
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of chives
- 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 broccoli crown head
- 1 tsp of olive oil for broccoli
- In a small saute pan, cook the lemon juice until the juice has reduced to half the amount. Add in garlic and stir. Then add in melted butter. Take off of heat once the butter is melted.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the salmon down in the middle of the sheet pan and pour all the garlic butter on top. Sprinkle with chives and crushed red pepper flakes. Then place a slice of lemon over the salmon.
- Cut the broccoli off the head and lay the broccoli around the salmon. Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the salmon and broccoli for 20 minutes.
Points Plus: 8
1.25 pounds of salmon should make 4 equal servings.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 1.59
- Fat: 19.01
- Saturated Fat: 5.81
- Carbohydrates: 5.38
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 31.63