Pork Chops, the other white meat! I always feel intimadated cooking pork chops, because I like them a little bit pink in the middle and very juicy. This dinner makes cooking porkchops super simple and you only need one pan. Add in whatever your favorite vegetable is. Mine is green beans and baked potatoes.
Is it Spring yet?! This week the weather has been so shitty. I need to make use of my smoker again.
- 1 lb (4-5 chops) bone-in pork chops
- 16 oz baby red potatoes, cut into 1'' in pieces
- 16 oz green beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about ½ of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and the pork is completely cooked through - reaching an internal temperature between 145 degrees to 160 degrees F. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe from Julie’s Eats and Treats