Awhile ago, I got a new laptop with Windows 10 on it. My camera SD card decided it didn’t want to work anymore so I’ve been trying different SD cards in my laptop and NONE of them work because they aren’t compatible with Windows 10. Can you believe that? Very irritating and annoying when you want to load some pictures, so you can blog. Ugh. That is why, I haven’t really posted any new recipes this week. Then, in order to blog, I have to turn on my old laptop, which takes FOREVER to start up to begin with so I can load my new picture into that computer. It’ complicated, I tell you. Very complicated and kind of pain. I’m going to go to the stores this weekend and look for one of those cable connectors that will connect my Nikon camera into the computer so I can load my pictures that way. I don’t recall if my camera ever did come with one of those.
I’m pretty proud of these cheesecakes. Manged to make them under 96 calories each! Mint and chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combos together. If that is your favorite too, then you are going to love these no bake mini cheesecakes. They take no time to make at all either! The crust is just a reduced fat oreo cookie that you place on the bottom of a cup cake pan. Then all you do is mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl or food processor and pour the cheesecake into the cupcake liners. Pretty easy peasy. Hope you like them.
- 8 ounce, Fat Free Whipped Topping (Per Container)
- ¼ tsp Pure Mint Extract
- 1 drop of Green Food Coloring
- 2 tbsp(s), Sugar
- 8 oz(s), Cheese, cream, fat free
- 15 Cookies (34g), Reduced Fat Oreo's (save 3 for topping)
- Place Oreo cookie in each of the 12 muffin cup liners
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, and sugar. Fold in whipped topping, and mint extract. Add in food coloring until you get the desired color you like.
- Scoop cheesecake mixture on top of each oreo cookie.
- Take the 3 leftover cookies and crush them, sprinkle the cookies on top of the cheesecakes.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour so the cheesecakes harden a bit. Serve and enjoy