There’s 2 weeks left of August, but I’m already seeing pumpkin desserts on Facebook and Pinterest already! How crazy is that? People surely love this time of year and I thought I’d get on the pumpkin bandwagon myself with these Pumpkin Spice Truffles.
These pumpkin truffles are so creamy and rich and the pumpkin pie spice really comes out in these truffles. No canned pumpkin needed. I really love Trader Joe’s Pumpkin spice seasoning. I also used their vanilla bourban extract in them. I really need to make it back to Trader Joe’s soon and stock up on those items.
- 9 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of 1% milk
- 3 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla bourban extract
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave until the chocolates melts. Add in the milk and stir the chocolate until smooth. Add in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Once the truffles are set scoop out into 1 inch balls onto a parchment sheet. I used a small ice cream scoop to measure out the truffles.