Frozen Yogurt Bark – this healthy treat is topped with freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips for only 1 smart point a piece.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day. I spent my night watching the number of you googling lobster tails and I hope everyone that made the lobster tails loved them. Thanks everyone!
Is everyone still sticking to their New Year’s resolution? I’m going to Hawaii in 4 months and I’ve been dedicated to working out at the gym 3 to 4 times a week and counting my calories. My gym routine consists of Circuit Training, Tabatas, and Zumba. God, Zumba rocks my socks off and this girl loves to dance! So far, I’ve lost 2 inches around my arm (yay for no more arm flab!) and I’ve also lost 1 inch around my waste. The scale doesn’t budge either it just remains the same. Think I’m doing something right? My goal is to post a pic of myself in a two piece, while I’m in Hawaii without being embarrassed.
I’ve been trying to find healthy treats like popped popcorn, popped rice crisps (my new fav), and lots of fruit. This frozen yogurt bark you can do whatever you want with for toppings. Here’s the break down
2 containers of Chobani Simply 100 Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt ( 6 points)
1/2 cup of freeze dried strawberries (2 points)
mini chocolate chips (9)
And depending on how you break up the bark and how many servings you get it can be 2 or 1 point per bark.Print
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 containers of Chobani Simply 100 Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt ( 6 points)
- 1/2 cup of freeze dried strawberries (2 points)
- mini chocolate chips (9)
- Makes 15 servings
- On a sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the yogurt out evenly so that it’s a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolates chips over the yogurt.
- Place in freezer until the bark is hard.
- Take the bark out and break it into different pieces.
Smart Points: 1
Servings: 12 (cut into 12 equal squares)