Fat Head Sausage Rolls – a very easy low carb fancy version of pigs in a blanket!
The first time I made fat head pizza dough, I was amazed. I was tired of seeing pizza crusts made out of veggies and wanted something more that tasted like a real pizza crust. Guys this is it. If you feel the needs to still have your veggies, please do and just put them on top of your pizza as toppings instead!
Fat head pizza dough is low carb and perfect for when you’re dieting and have that craving for pizza. It’s easy to make and easy to roll out. The trick is to use parchment paper and place the dough in between two sheets of parchment paper and then roll it out. You can do so much with this dough. Make pizza dough, crackers, and now I’m making Fat Head Sausage rolls. Think low carb pigs in a blanket. When I made these for dinner they kept me pretty full for awhile. Very filling.
Recipe for Fat Head Pizza Crust
- 1 recipe for Fat Head Pizza Crust
- Sausage links any kind will work for this I used smoked sausage links
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake sausage links for 10 minutes.
- While the sausage links are baking make recipe for Fat head pizza crust. This takes only about 3 minutes to make.
- Roll the sausage links in the pizza dough. Then increase the oven heat up to 425. Bake for 12 minutes. Serve with sugar free ketchup.