Rudolf Noses aka Reindeer Noses
We’ve all seen these floating around on Pinterest and it’s no joke how popular theses are around this time of year. Place pretzel on sheet, and top with Rolo. Bake at 350 for 4 minutes and then place an M&M on top. How easy is that?
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shaped pretzel twists
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of Rolos
- 1 (10 ounce) bag red and green M&M's
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Unwrap 1 Rolo for each pretzel and place on top.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until Rolos are soft.
- Remove from oven and press one colored M&M into each Kiss.
- Allow to cool completely.
No Bake Ritz Cracker Cookies
These are a hit at any Christmas Party. I just love the sweet combo you get from the almond bark and the peanut butter sandwich cookie. No Bake Ritz Cracker Cookies take no time to make at all.
- 80 Ritz crackers (1 whole box that contains 4 sleeves)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 (14 ounce) bags white chocolate candy melts (white chocolate candy melt wafer discs)
- 1⁄3 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies or red and green sprinkles
- In Ritz cracker box there are 4 sleeves of crackers.
- Take 2 sleeves of crackers and top each cracker with enough peanut butter to coat gently - then top with remaining 2 sleeves of crackers which makes cracker sandwiches.
- Microwave candy melts according to package directions. (I basically cook at ½ power and 30 second intervals until candies are melted stirring after each 30 second interval).
- Drop cracker sandwich into melted chocolate, coat completely & remove with fork shaking off excess chocolate. Top immediately with mini M&M's or sprinkles, or colored sugar, etc.
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
I think these little candies are by far one of my favorite Christmas Treats ever. There’s different variations floating around on this page using a crock pot (aka Crock Pot Christmas Crack) but this version is much easier and requires a bowl and a microwave!
- 1 chocolate almond bark
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- 2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Place both almond bark and coconut oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 1 to 1½ minutes or until almond bark is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1-inch diameter candy or petit four papers. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
And there are 3 easy and fun festive Christmas treats for you all. I timed myself and it took less than an hour to make all 3. With these 3 recipes that takes me up until tomorrow so I’m safe for the next couple days before I post another recipe. I kind of like these blog posts with more than recipe in it don’t you? Enjoy!