Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls – everyone will be asking for these at your next Holiday party!
Well it’s been a week and a half since I’ve had this cold and I’m finally starting to feel better. Bronchitis is no fun to have and having that wore me out. Just doing simple tasks around this house was difficult. Breathing is the hardest part since my asthma gets effected more when I’m sick. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone during this time of year.
Are you enjoying my 14 days of Christmas Treats so far? Today, I made an appetizer recipe for everyone. Saw this recipe video on Facebook for party rollups and it looked so good. The original recipe calls for turkey and I adapted it to use ham instead and sprinkled some famous Everything Bagel seasoning on top of it. You know that popular seasoning from Trader Joe’s that everyone loves? I have a recipe on this blog on how to make it and it tastes just like the seasoning from Trader Joe’s. The cheese gets so bubbly and ooey gooey in the oven.
Tomorrow, I think I will be doing a little Holiday Baking and I plan on posting some Christmas cookies for the week. 🙂
- 1 8 oz. Tube of Crescent Roll Dough
- 12-16 Slices of Thinly Sliced Ham
- 12 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 /2 Stick of Butter Melted (½ cup)
- 1 Tablespoon of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Roll out Crescent Roll Dough into 4 Rectangle shapes and press together the diagonal seam.
- On each rectangle place 3-4 slices of ham and cheese
- Roll up each rectangle (Roll from one short side to the next short side) and press together seam gently (You will have 4 rolls at this point)
- Slice each roll into 3 pieces for a total of 12 rolls.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Place rolls into a 9×13 baking pan
- In a small bowl combine Butter and Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes, until just starting to turn brown.