For lunch I like to go to the grocery store and usually I’ll get a salad. Hornbacher’s has some pretty awesome egg salad and I’m pretty certain that they put pickle juice in it. It’s so good. They have this egg salad sandwich on top of a pretzel bun and it is to die for. I never knew the store had homemade pretzel buns and homemade pretzel hot dog buns. I freaking seriously love pretzel buns! I was so happy when the lady at the deli counter told me that you could buy these pretzel buns at the bakery so I automatically got some for some burgers tonight.
There was a little Bang Bang sauce left over from the shrimp that I made last week. Bang Bang sauce on anything will make it twice as good. It’s just mayo, sriracha sauce, and chili sauce. Super easy to throw together in a bowl. On my pretzel bun burgers, I put Applewood smoked bacon, sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Super tasty. It brought the bus to flavor town!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 tsp of garlic
- 5 dashes of Sriracha Sauce
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 pretzel buns
- 4 slices of Apple Wood Smoked Bacon
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Bang Bang Sauce (optional)
- Preheat Grill
- In a bowl combine the ground beef, garlic, Sriracha Sauce, and Worcestershire Sauce. Divide the ground beef evenly into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers until done.
- Assemble the burgers. Top the burger with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon and spread the bang bang sauce on top of the bun. Enjoy!