This pizza is all my favorite ingredients combined into one. Buffalo chicken + bacon + ranch + and pizza! I didn’t want to use buffalo wing sauce as the pizza sauce, so I used ranch dressing instead. What a good idea that was, it made the perfect sauce. Buffalo wing sauce would have been way too spicy for me. I like a little heat, but not that much.
I’m not really sure where my love for buffalo chicken anything started. It could be all those nights spent at Buffalo Wild Wings watching hockey games on the tv during college. The internet just seems to love Buffalo Chicken ANYTHING too. You can’t go wrong. Whenever there’s a buffalo chicken recipe on foodgawker or pinterest, I automatically pin it to try it out for later. If you love all the ingredients listed above I guarantee you will love this pizza. Some tomatoes would be good on this as well. Didn’t think of that until writing this post. Making a mental note for later.
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of Queso Shredded Cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup of buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup of ranch dressing
- 3 strips of bacon, cut into small strips
- 3 green onions, diced
- Optional Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the pizza dough onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread the ranch dressing around, the pizza but leave enough room for the crust.
- In a bowl combine the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce.
- Layer the cheese on top of the ranch and then the buffalo chicken
- Top with the rest of the pizza toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the crust starts turning golden brown.
- Garnish the pizza with diced green onions or tomatoes.