Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers dipped in chocolate is a really fast no-bake cookie that you can bring to any kind of Holiday party and people just love them. You can make them any time of year and just use different colored sprinkles for whatever Holiday it is. All you do is spread some peanut butter on a ritz cracker, add another cracker on top of the peanut butter so that it looks like a sandwich, and then dip the ritz peanut butter cracker into some chocolate. I used Almond bark for these. Super simple, and your children can help you too!
P.S I bet you these would be even better with some nutella AND peanut butter in the middle of them!
Instructions from food.com
40 Ritz crackers
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
8 ounces white almond bark
1. Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling2
2. Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
3. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
4. Place on wax paper.
5. Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
6. Store in air-tight container for up to one week.