This pulled pork pizza is exactly what I needed for that mid week pick me up!
We still have pulled pork leftover and I’ve been trying to use it up. Tonight I made this awesome pulled pork pizza. I just took a store bought pizza crust spread some barbeque sauce over that and some leftover pork. Then I topped it with some cheese, fresh pineapple, cilantro, and red onions. Yummo. Probably one of the better pizzas I’ve made in a long time. There’s something about Pulled Pork and pineapples that I just love. They go well together!
I can’t believe this weekend is already Memorial Day weekend! This would be a perfect pizza to make on the grill. Just grill some flat breads instead of pizza dough.
- 1 store bought pizza dough or homemade
- ¾ cup of barbeque sauce
- 1 cup of leftover Hawaiian Pulled Pork
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 pineapple rings, diced
- fresh cilantro
- green onions
- 1 cup of colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the barbeque sauce on top of the pizza dough and leftover pork. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the pizza and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. About 12 minutes.
- While the pizza is cooking prepare all the toppings. Chop the pineapple, cilantro and onions and set aside.
- When the pizza is ready top with the remaining ingredients and enjoy!