I was at the lake cabin this weekend and found this wonderful Poppy Seed dressing in one of the fridges called Brianna’s Homestyle Poppyseed Dressing. WOWSAS! Is this salad dressing ever good. Had it on some chicken, fresh spinach, and strawberries. I was so excited about this dressing, I had to add it to my grocery list and got it at the grocery store . All Natural Ingredients like the bottle says. Just vinegar, olive oil, poppy seeds, etc. No added extra junk like fillers. That is pretty awesome. Sure you can go ahead and make your own poppy seed dressing, but why, when you have this delicious dressing already made for you? If you plan on taking a drug test soon, do not eat this dressing by the way.
This salad dressing on fruit is to die for or on top of any kind of salad is great. I cut up some strawberries, peaches, and blueberries and topped it with some fresh parsley and I was in heaven eating this. I kind of debated on what to call this post since there were two different salads. You decide which one to make or make both.
This is the chicken salad I made. Just rotisserie chicken, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, spinach, and chopped almonds. YUM!
- 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup of shredded chicken
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- 1 bottle of Brianna's Home Style Poppy Seed Dressing
- Prepare fruits and vegetables. Slice the strawberries and peaches. Chop the almonds. Layer some spinach on the bottom of the plate and top with all the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy this flavorful salad!
Not really sure if fruit still counts as 0 on the new program?