Skinny fudge you say? Is that even possible? Yes it is possible, because you can use fat free sweetened condensed milk and melt everything together in a microwave. This fudge comes together in no TIME! Here’s a good tip. Before you pour the chocolate into the pan, put some parchment on top of the plan, so you can easily lift the fudge out of the pan and cut it when it hardens. The hard part is letting it sit in the fridge, so it hardens up a bit.
It’s an easy recipe to use in your list of Holiday baking. I know some people when they bake, they make more than just cookies like easy candies, you can make in your crock pot. I’m going to be doing some of that this week. I also plan on making some cinnamon rolls. Can’t wait! I love baking and plan on bringing more Skinny desserts/baked goods your way this Holiday Season.Print
Skinny Peppermint Fudge
- Cooking spray, for spraying the foil
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed fat-free milk
- Red and white peppermint candies, crushed, for topping
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and stir until it’s all melted and smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan and spread to even out the surface. Sprinkle on the crushed candies. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the foil out of the pan and peel it off the fudge. Cut into small squares.
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus: 3
Smart Points: 4
Cut the fudge into 36 equal pieces.
- Serving Size: 36