Ok, so this probably isn’t the HEALTHIEST side dish ever but at least I tried to portion control this. I used 2 medium red potatoes and between those two potatoes there’s enough for three servings. 2 slices of bacon, heck even one slice would do, reduced fat colby cheese and fat free ranch dressing. YUM! You spray the potatoes with cooking spray to get them nice and crispy and bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. They come out perfect every time!
I have discovered that parchment paper is the best for getting potatoes off a baking sheet. I’ve tried tinfoil before but the potatoes would always end up sticking no matter how much olive oil or cooking spray you’d put the potatoes. If you don’t use any tinfoil the potatoes still stick to the baking sheet no matter what, so I always try and have some parchment paper on hand.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- 2 medium red potatoes
- 3 ounces of reduced fat colby cheese
- 2 slices of bacon
- parsley or scallions for garnish
- Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the potatoes into cubes and spread out on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and bake spray the potatoes with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, take them out and spread the cheese over them. Place back in the oven and watch the potatoes until the cheese has melted. Top with bacon, fat free ranch dressing and scallions.
3 Servings of potatoes
1 Serving is 5 Weight Watcher Points Plus.
Smart Points: 15
Nutrition figured out using Weight Watcher’s Points Plus calculator.
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 24
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 19