Oreo Fluff and Cranberry Fluff salad are two recipes that are pretty popular on this site. Since peppermint is pretty popular right now, it would make sense to combine the peppermint and oreo fluff. Oreo Fluff is already delicious on it’s own and any flavor you add to it will just make it better. So, in goes the peppermint! I couldn’t stop eating this. I even put some of the fluff inbetween two brownie cookies that I had made yesterday for the bake sale. Delicious!
Crushing peppermint candy canes is always a pain. Yesterday, I used my food processor to do that and most of the candy canes just ended up becoming candy cane dust. At first, I tried to just crush some peppermints in a freezer bag and use my rolling pin to crush them so all the pieces would be even. Nope. The candy canes ended up coming out of the bag. I knew I should have picked up that bag of crushed candy canes I saw at Fleet Farm. I almost kick myself for not getting that because I love peppermint.
Peppermint Oreo Fluff
- 1 container of Cool Whip (reduced fat)
- 5 reduced fat oreos, crushed it will come out to about a 1/4 cup
- 1 3.5 oz sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons of crushed peppermint candy canes
- In a bowl fold the pudding mix into the cool whip. You do not need to make the pudding, you just need the powdered mix. Next, fold in the crushed oreos and then the peppermint. Let the oreo fluff set in the fridge. It will be soft at first, but once it sets in the fridge it becomes thicker.
1 to 2 tablespoons (that’s pretty much all you need)
Nutrition info figured out using fatsecret.com
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 13.38
- Sodium: 212
- Fat: 2.2
- Saturated Fat: 1.39
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.24
- Carbohydrates: 22.7
- Fiber: .6
- Protein: .47