The base of this ice cream is only 2 ingredients! Cocoa powder and frozen bananas. To make it incredibly sinful I added some chocolate chips and peanut butter drizzle on top.
You will need a food processor or blender to make this ice cream. Freeze the bananas for a couple of hours. Take them out, and place the bananas in a food processor with some cocoa powder. Blend the bananas and cocoa powder until smooth and fold in some chocolate chips. You can choose to serve the ice cream at this point, but you can freeze the ice cream too. I had to let mine set out for a bit after freezing the banana ice cream to get it back to it’s normal consistency.
To make the peanut butter drizzle, take one to two tablespoons of creamy peanut butter and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds or until the peanut butter becomes a smooth consistency. Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the banana ice cream and serve immediately! Enjoy!Print
2-Ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 4 large very ripe bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- Slice bananas and place them in a freezer bag and freeze until frozen
- In a food processor add the frozen bananas and start pureeing them until the bananas become an ice cream consistency.
- Add in the cocoa and blend until combined with the ice cream.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the ice cream to a tupperware container and freeze the leftover banana.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and drizzle the melted peanut butter over the ice cream when you choose to serve the ice cream.
Points Plus: 8
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 27
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 49
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 5