These Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars are fun and don’t take much time to make at all! They’d be great for a Back-To-School treat or for breakfast in the morning. Just grab them out of the freezer, eat, and enjoy! You can try different yogurt and fruit combinations with these bars. I’m thinking pina colada yogurt with maraschino cherries and pineapple on top. The sky is limit because there’s so many different yogurt flavors out there. They almost remind me of ice pops/popsicles but they’re in bar form instead.
One bar is 7 Smart Points or 5 Points Plus and only 180 calories each!
Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 2 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm® organic oats & honey granola
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 containers (5.3 oz each) Yoplait® Greek blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Farm® organic oats & honey granola, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups granola and the melted butter. Firmly press in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on cooling rack. Freeze about 5 minutes or until cold.
- Spoon yogurt over crust; gently spread to cover. Sprinkle with blueberries and crushed granola. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before cutting. To make bars, cut into 5 rows by 2 rows. Wrap each bar tightly in plastic wrap. Store in freezer.
Points Plus: 5
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.com