If you guys love fajitas at those Mexican restaurants this recipe is for you, although your fajitas won’t come out sizzling. I promise they will taste like fajitas. The vegetables and chicken cook on one sheet pan, and then you can use your favorite fajita toppings. Mine favorite toppings are sour cream, cheddar cheese, and pico de gallo.
These fajitas are healthy and only 198 calories per serving! Serve over rice or flour tortillas.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pound chicken breasts – sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper – sliced
- 1 onion – halved and cut in slices
- 2 tsps of fajita seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine fajita seasoning and pepper.
- Toss chicken, veggies and seasoning together on a large sheet pan with one inch edge.
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
Makes 4 servings
Smart Points 0
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 36