This is NOT a Weight Watcher Recipe
Sometimes, I like to make some of my popular recipes and change them up a bit. I had made a batch of my mom’s favorite spaghetti sauce recipe a couple of days ago and ran out of spaghetti noodles. The truth is, I didn’t run out of noodles. There’s plenty of spaghetti uncooked in the pantry. Noodles don’t take long to cook, only 8 minutes, but it is sometimes a pain to have to wait until the water comes to a boil.
This recipe takes about as long as it takes for noodles to boil. Place 2 slices of Texas Toast on a sheet pan. Top with leftover spaghetti meat sauce and a slice of cheese. Pretty easy and beats having to wait for noodles to boil. Although, you still have to wait for the oven to heat up. LOL.Print
Texas Toast Spaghetti Pizza
- Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 slices)
- Leftover Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 8 slices of Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add spaghetti sauce on to each slice of bread (2 heaping 2 tablespoons full) enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted