I love breakfast pizzas! I remember whenever we had treat day at a place I used to work at, one of the guys would always order it for his treat day. He got it from Pizza Patrol and they had the best breakfast pizza. It had the works: sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese, and that garlic sauce on the crust was amazing. I could easily eat 4 slices of that but that is so unhealthy!
Jennie-O sent me their amazing lean turkey sausage this month and I knew I had to make a healthy breakfast pizza with it. To make the breakfast pizza healthier, use a Flat-out wrap and crisp it up in the oven for a bit. If you don’t let the wrap get a little brown first before you put on the ingredients, the wrap gets kind of soggy. Then top it with 1 oz of low fat cheddar, 2 oz of turkey sausage, and 1/2 cup of egg whites. You can eat this whole entire pizza for 9 smart points!
Did I mention there’s 46 grams of protein in this entire pizza?! It kept me pretty full up until lunch time.Print
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 flat out wrap
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 1 oz of low fat cheddar cheese
- 2 oz of Jennie-O lean turkey sausage
- parsley flakes for garnish
- Brown the sausage in a skillet until the sausage is cooked. Set aside in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a sheet pan lay the wrap on it and bake in the oven for a couple of minutes until the edges start to brown. Take the wrap out of the oven.
- Lay the eggs, cheese, and sausage on top of the wrap. I use a food scale to measure the ounces.
- Bake until the cheese is melted about 5 minutes.
Serving for 1 pizza 6 Smart Points
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 5
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Protein: 40