Cookie Dough Mummy Truffles – are an easy 3 ingredient recipe that will take you no time to make on Halloween!
Can you believe in 10 days it will be Halloween already? Man, where did this month go? I was in Michael’s yesterday and they already had all their Christmas decorations out. I’m sorry, but stores need to wait until at least when Halloween is over to put all that stuff. Don’t you agree? There should be some law about that.
I had some left over store bought cookie dough in my fridge and instead of just eating it all (like I usually do) I made some truffles with it. These spooky mummy truffles are made out of cookie dough, white chocolate, and candy eyeballs. Yet, another easy 3 ingredient recipe for everyone. Who doesn’t love recipes with really little.
If you’re wondering where you can find candy eyeballs at I bought mine at Wal-Mart. The smaller eyeballs are easier to chew on that the larger ones. Or else you can get them here on amazon.Print
Cookie Dough Mummy Truffles
- 1 tube of store bought cookie dough
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 package of candy eyeballs
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a small bowl with a teaspoon of coconut oil (optional) on intervals of 30 seconds each until melted. Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds.
- Dip the cookie dough balls in the white chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Once the cookie dough balls are all covered place the in the freezer to set for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle the remaining white chocolate on top of the cookie dough balls and place 2 eyeballs on each cookie dough ball.