This easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge only has 3 Ingredients.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Melted Peanut Butter
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
That's it! I LOVE 3 ingredient recipes and this one is so creamy and rich you are going to love it. When you bite into the fudge it will melt in your mouth and you'll want to make it every weekend. Chocolate and Peanut Butter are 2 of my favorite flavor combos together.
This recipe is also no bake and everything comes together in the microwave.Print
3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 12 oz bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 12 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of melted peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the chocolate into an 8X8 pan and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- While the fudge is setting in the fridge, melt the peanut butter in the microwave. Take the fudge out of the fridge and evenly pour the peanut butter over the chocolate. Keep the fudge cool in the fridge or freezer.
Must try !! Yumm