- 1 12 oz bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 12 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of melted peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the chocolate into an 8X8 pan and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- While the fudge is setting in the fridge, melt the peanut butter in the microwave. Take the fudge out of the fridge and evenly pour the peanut butter over the chocolate. Keep the fudge cool in the fridge or freezer.