3 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Cake – the easiest ice cream cake you’ll ever make!
It’s been so damn hot and humid here lately and this week for 3 days it’s supposed to be even worse. I haven’t posted any type of Summer dessert recipe on this blog yet and I really wanted to do that. Guys, this is the easiest stinking ice cream cake recipe you’ll ever make in your life. The 3 ingredients used to make this ice cream cake are Oreos, Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Cool Whip. There are dairy free ice cream sandwiches and cool whip out there and Oreos are already Vegan (no dairy or meat). Plenty of ice cream sandwiches to go around for both Worlds.
All you do next is pretty much layer the sandwiches however you like. I did mine in 4 rows with 3 sandwiches. You could layer these in an 8 X 13 in cake pan and that would work also. I just like how nice and tall this looks.
I have also recently discovered that taking lactaid before I eat any dairy helps, but this week I haven’t eaten much dairy all. I’m waiting for my new camera to get here so I can start working on my Youtube Channel more and post “What I Eat in a Day” videos and try new foods. I post recipe videos that I make on my blog here so go and check it out. My YouTube channel is found here. I’ll post the recipe video for this cake on there too.Print
- 12 Ice Cream Sandwiches or 12 dairy free ice cream sandwiches
- 1 container of cool whip or dairy free cool whip
- 1 bag of mini oreos crushed
- Layer 12 ice cream sandwhiches in thirds so that there will be 4 rows of 3 sandwiches cookies.
- Crush oreos in the bag or freezer bag and add to a medium sized bowl. Add the cool and stir until oreos and cool whip are well blended. This is the frosting.
- Using a spatula or spoon frost the cake like you would a normal cake. All around each sides. You are done! Set in freezer until ready to serve.
Smart Points: 13
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 367
- Sugar: 28
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 59
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3