- 8 ounce, Fat Free Whipped Topping (Per Container)
- 1/4 tsp Pure Mint Extract
- 1 drop of Green Food Coloring
- 2 tbsp(s), Sugar
- 8 oz(s), Cheese, cream, fat free
- 15 Cookies (34g), Reduced Fat Oreo's (save 3 for topping)
- Place Oreo cookie in each of the 12 muffin cup liners
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, and sugar. Fold in whipped topping, and mint extract. Add in food coloring until you get the desired color you like.
- Scoop cheesecake mixture on top of each oreo cookie.
- Take the 3 leftover cookies and crush them, sprinkle the cookies on top of the cheesecakes.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour so the cheesecakes harden a bit. Serve and enjoy
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Mint Oreo Cheesecakes