Cinnamon and sugar flavored tortilla chips that get dipped with a fresh fruit salsa. If you don’t have an air fryer use an oven instead!
- 1 cup mango , finely chopped
- 2 kiwis, finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 8 Flour Tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons of melted light butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine the first 5 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to make chips. Slice the tortillas into even triangles.
- Add the cut up chips to a ziplock bag with some sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Close the bag and toss the chips to coat everything.
- Spread the tortillas chips evenly on the bottom of your air fryer.
- Air fry for 4 minutes.
- Oven temperature – Bake at 350 for 5 – 10 minutes.
myWW points blue 7, green 7, purple 7 (2 cut up tortillas, with 1/4 cup salsa)
Make it lower in points by using your favorite sugar substitute.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon chips