- 2 cups unsweetened dill pickle chips or unsweetened bread and butter pickles
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 packet of original Shake N Bake Bread Crumbs
- Drain the pickles and spread them out on a paper towel-lined baking sheet. Pat dry with more paper towels, pressing gently to remove as much moisture as possible
- Set up a breading station using 2 medium shallow bowls:
- In a medium bowl, add Shake N Bake crumbs. In another bowl whisk the eggs and milk together until well combined.
- Dredge pickle chips first in egg and then in the bread crumb mixture. Working in batches, place in a single layer in air fryer basket. Cook at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with ranch.
- Serving size: 1/4 cup of pickles or 1/4 of the pan.
myWW points: blue 2; purple 2; green 3
- Category: easy
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- Calories: 42.3g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.6g
Keywords: air fryer pickles