That recipe calls for flour tortillas and I used corn instead of flour. They turned out so good and crispy, almost better than the ones that I've made in the oven dare I say?
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 small corn tortillas
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce in a medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto the center of corn tortilla and roll them up.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the taquitos in a single row on the basket. Do not stack them.
- Set your air fryer at 400 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown and crispy.
- Serving Size: 1 taquito.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6
Keywords: air fryer taquitos