Breakfast can be super healthy with this avocado and egg toast! I serve mine with whole grain bread and some fruit to make sure I’m getting some great nutrients.
- 1 ounce of avocado
- 1 slice of Whole Wheat 12 Grain Bread such as Ezekiel
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into the skillet and cook until egg whites are white and the yolk is still runny, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast bread slices to desired doneness.
- Mash avocado in a bowl; stir in salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast. Top with fried egg and season with sea salt and pepper.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 5; Purple 3
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator doesn’t calculate 0 point foods correctly.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Toaster
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: avocado egg toast