- Boboli Pizza Crust, Thin (5oz)
- 5 ounces of cooked lean ground beef 93% lean
- 1/4 cup of reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tsp of ground mustard
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 slices of turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened dill pickles
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium bowl combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir until well combined.
- On the pizza crust, spread the ketchup and mustard. Sprinkle the ground beef and bacon on top of the pizza crust, and then cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish the pizza with the chopped pickles, sliced tomatoes, and scallions.
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 3
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 4.79
- Carbohydrates: 26.06
- Fiber: 4.2
- Protein: 11.97