- 1 English Muffin - toasted
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons of gruyere cheese
- 1 tsp of chopped chives
- 1 large egg
- pepper to taste
- Cook the egg on a skillet however you like them. While the egg is cooking toast the muffin.
- After the egg is done place the cheese on top and let it melt. Place the bacon on top of the cheese.
- Place the egg, cheese, and bacon in the middle of the English muffin with some chopped chives. Enjoy .
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich