With all the sugar you'll be consuming in the next week or two, you might want to consider trying this recipe for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. It's low carb and pretty low in points. Can't beat that!
- 2 medium sized chicken breast
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp of seasoning salt (I used Trader Joe's All Purpose seasoning salt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together cream cheese and green onions in a small bowl. Set aside. Split your chicken breast and cut it down the middle but don't cut it all the way through. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cream mixture on top of the chicken breast.
- Roll CHicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Sprinkle the seasoning salt on top of the chicken. Wrap bacon around chicken breast and secure with a toothpick. (optional) Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 400
- Air Fryer Instructions: Set the Air Fryer to 400 degrees and place the chicken breasts in the basket. Cook for 8 minutes and then flip the chicken breasts. Continue cooking for 8 minutes longer.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast, 2 tablespoon of cream cheese and onion mix, and 2 slices of bacon
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 7; Purple 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Keywords: air fryer bacon wrapped chicken breast