- 1 Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey Breast - thawed
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 baguettes, country, or sourdough bread
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided, plus more for buttering baking dish
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp of poultry seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Add onion and celery and cook until soft and fragrant, 8 minutes. Stir in poultry seasoning and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in remaining 5 tablespoons butter and parsley.
- Place bread in a large bowl and add skillet mixture and chicken broth.
- Take the turkey breast and add some plastic wrap on the top. Using a rolling pin, pound out the turkey breast so that it's now 1/2 inch thick on each side.
- Spread the stuffing mixture on top of the turkey breast and then roll it up. This is kind of like the same process as making cinnamon rolls.
- Place 8 strips of bacon on a baking sheet and place the rolled up turkey breast on top of the bacon. Wrap the bacon around the turkey breast however you like. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an hour and 30 minutes or until the turkey breast is cooked through.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points:12; Purple Points: 5
- Serving Size: 1 slice of turkey breast
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 42