Baked Asiago Chicken - creamy gooey cheese melted on top of baked or grilled chicken breast. You decide how you want to cook the chicken!
I work at a hotel in the salad department and we try and test new recipes almost every week. This week we made an Asiago dip which is pretty much Asiago cheese, mayo, parsley, and really tiny diced pieces of onion. Everyone loved this dip and I suggested stuffing it inside some chicken breast because it was so good. We tried that and we all loved it so much I asked to steal the recipe.
Guys, if you're on a low carb diet you'll want to eat this chicken at least 3 times a week. You can prep and cook the chicken however you like. Grill, skillet, oven. I baked mine in the oven first at a really high temp for 20 minutes. Let the chicken rest and then topped it with this brilliant cheese dip and put that back in the oven for a couple of minutes until the cheese dip melted. Oh and ps. you will want to dip this with some tortilla chips so make a really big batch.Print
Baked Asiago Chicken
- 2 cups of Asiago cheese blend or Italian cheese blend
- ½ cup of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts
- In a bowl combine the cheese, mayo, parsley, and onion. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425. Place the 4 chicken breasts on a sheet pan lined with foil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken breasts out of the oven after they are cooked and spread about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Place the chicken back in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy. Serve with side salad.
Smart Points: too many
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 40
- Saturated Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 57
- Cholesterol: 175
it was a very tasty dish i loved it thanks for sharing the recipe of this dish keep sharing recipes of such tasty dishes