- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 Flatout Artisian Thin Flatbread Pizza
- 1.5 oz of parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp of fresh cut basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the roasted garlic on the flat bread using a fork or off set spatula
- Slice roma tomato into thin slices and lay on top of pizza
- Top the pizza with the parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. To get the crust extra crispy, turn on the broiler and let it sit for awhile. Be sure to watch the pizza or else it will burn.
- Garnish the pizza with more fresh basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 11
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 14