- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha*
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, vegetable oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels and place on baking sheet. Pour butter mixture over wings and toss well to coat. Arrange wings in a single layer on baking sheet and bake until browned and crisp, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Melt butter in a small pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour. Stir in honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Place cooked wings in a large bowl. Pour sauce over wings and gently toss to coat. Transfer wings to a serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds, and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
myWW points: Blue 12; Green12; Purple 12
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Wings