- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz of melted chocolate
- 1 oz of crushed or chopped peanuts
- Cut a medium banana into two pieces and then slice them lengthwise down the middle.
- Spread the peanut butter over the flat top of the bananas.
Melt some chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Drizzle the chocolate over the peanut butter layer.
- Chop the peanuts or crush the peanuts in a food processor, then sprinkle them over the chocolate. Place the banana slices on a sheet pan to freeze.
- When you are ready to eat them, let the banana snickers sit out 5 minutes for a bit or else the banana will be hard to chew.
my WW points 4 (all 3 plans) 1 banana snickers
- Category: Easy
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana snickers