- 1 lb 93/7 lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of diced onion, cooked until soft
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1oz of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 small can of black olives, drained
- 2 cups of prepared marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spray a small saucepan with cooking spray, and cook the onions until they are soft and tender. Let them cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together onion, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in ground beef and mix gently until combined. Do not overwork. Form into 1-inch balls using a cookie scoop or your hands, and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Top each meatball with a black olive before placing them in the oven.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
- Spread prepared marinara on a thin white plate and place the meatballs on top.
- Serving size: 1 meatball.
myWW points: Blue 1; Green 1; Purple 1
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
Keywords: bloody monster meatballs