- 1 pound hamburger, grass-fed if possible
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, minced or grated (1/2 a large onion)
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley or basil
- Mix all ingredients with hands. Form into golfball sized meatballs. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Meatball recipe adapted from Cook with Honey
I used marinara sauce for the blood and canned black olives for the eyes.