Breakfast burritos are great for meal prepping and they are also great to store in your freezer.
6 Strips of Fully cooked bacon, crumbled
8 Flour Tortillas of choice
8 large eggs, scrambled
8 tablespoons of Colby Jack Cheese
2 cups of frozen shredded hash browns (Ore Ida)
Hot Sauce for serving
- Place bacon in the microwave and cook according to package directions. Set aside.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs. Add beaten eggs to a nonstick pan. Using a rubber spatula, stir occasionally until soft curds form. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Clean out a nonstick skillet and cook the hash browns (frozen) according to package directions or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and cook one side until the hash browns are brown (5 minutes) then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Assemble burritos: In the center of each tortilla, layer hash browns, scrambled eggs, cheese, and bacon.
- Fold in the two sides and roll up tightly. Serve with hot sauce.
my WW: blue 5; green 7; purple 3
Serving size 1 burrito
My WW Personal Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast burritos