Breakfast Stromboli – eggs, bacon, and cheese wrapped in dough and baked until golden brown!
To make this super easy, use a store bought dough, you know.. the kind in the tubes that scare you to death as soon as they make that popping noise? Yah those.
This is just for breakfast, but feel free to add any kind of ingredients you like to this. Like for instance, you’re favorite pizza toppings or some dessert ingredients inside. Yum!Print
- 1 container of crescent roll dough
- 4 large eggs, scrambled
- 5 strips of thin bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/2 cup of Colby Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay out the crescent roll dough on a sheet pan and use your fingers to close in the cracks.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until brown. Drain the grease, and then cook the 4 eggs in the same skillet.
- Place the eggs on top of the dough, then the bacon, and then the cheese. Crimp the dough on each sides and fold it over. Then do the same thing to the other side.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown.