- 1 14 oz package of little smokies
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tooth Picks
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cut strips of bacon into about 1 inch to 2 lengths. Wrap the bacon around the little smokies and insert a toothpick into them to keep the bacon from falling off.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the little smokies
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. If using an oven, bake at 400 degrees for 10 -15 minutes. Best served warm.
Not a WW recipe.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 187
- Fat: 13
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 10