- 2 4oz salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons of light butter, browned
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a sheet tray lined with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking in the oven, make the sauce. Melt the butter in a sauce pan, and cook the butter until melted and it has turned a golden brown color. Add the garlic and lime juice.
- Serve the salmon with some rice and drizzle the sauce over the salmon.
- Serving size: 1 salmon fillet + half the sauce
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 8; Purple 4 (does not include rice)
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet + half the sauce
- Calories: 368
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 33
- Saturated Fat: 15
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 10