Here’s a sweet Halloween dessert idea. Brownie batter cheese cake parfaits for Halloween!
The tombstones are Milano cookies and you can write RIP on the them with one of those black gel frosting pens. Then top some sour gummy worms on top of the oreo dirt. Pretty simple! This idea could also be turned into a dip. Just spread the cream cheese mixture into a flat serving dish and lay everything on top of the dirt. Fun for the kids or any type of Halloween bash.
This is not a Weight Watcher recipe.
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups brownie mix
- 15 crushed oreos for the dirt
- 8 sour gummy worms
- 4 milano cookies
- 1 black gel frosting tube
- Mix together in a bowl: 1 stick of butter, cream cheese, and brownie mix until well combine.
- Using jars or cups, crush some oreos and add a tablespoon of oreos to the bottom of the jar or cup. Next spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the oreos and then another layer of oreos.
- Write out the letters RIP on top of the Milano cookie and stick inside the dirt. Then stick the gummy worms inside the dirt. Serve cold.