Classic Bruschetta can be made all year long but is best enjoyed when tomatoes are at the peak of their season. Also an easy appetizer to enjoy or make around the Holidays
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise and toasted *see notes*
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Drizzle of Balsamic glaze or vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups minced roma tomatoes (cut so fine its almost a paste)
- Prep the tomatoes: In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic cloves, basil, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and let sit for at least 15 minutes at room temperature to let the flavors marinate.
- Slice the bread into individual pieces and spoon the mixture on top.
- Store any leftover tomato mixture in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and place it in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd. Set the timer for 4 to 5 minutes and the temperature to 400 degrees.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 1
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website. The recipe builder is what I use to figure out points.