Bubble Up Breakfast Casserole - an easy breakfast casserole that you can whip up the night before and keep it in the fridge until the next day and bake it right away in the morning!
- 1 15 oz can of biscuits (I used grands)
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of 1% milk
- 4 slices of fat free American cheese
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until brown on both sides and set aside. You can also cook the bacon in the oven at a high tem of around 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut one biscuit into 4 equal pieces and repeat this step for the rest of the biscuits in the can.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Place each of the biscuit quarters into a 9X13 casserole dish and pour the egg mixture over top and sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Add the cheese on top and place the casserole back in the oven until the cheese has melted. Take the casserole out and serve with whatever breakfast ingredients you enjoy!
- Slice the casserole into 8 equal servings. Serving size: 1 piece.
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11
Keywords: bubble up breakfast casserole